Give your family peace of mind with a preplanned Catholic funeral and burial.
When a loved one dies, it can shatter the world of those left behind. In addition to grief and sadness, they take on the stress of tending to necessary matters and the financial burden of a funeral service and burial, if prearrangements have not been made.
Ease the burden on your loved ones.
To relieve your family’s emotional stress and financial burden when a death occurs, consider a preplanned Catholic funeral or burial. A little planning now can save your loved ones a lot of hardship later. In addition to detailing your wishes, and providing all the important information, a preplanned funeral ensures the sacred Catholic funeral rites supported by your faith community. It can also reduce, or eliminate, the cost to your family at the time of your death.
Blessings of a preplanned Catholic funeral:
- Ensures sacred Catholic funeral rites
- Provides comfort to your loved ones
- Handles all the details and paperwork
- Reserves the ceremony and memorialization you want
- Relieves financial burden to your family
- Guarantees current prices and avoids inflation
- Protects your investment
- Provides peace of mind
When a loved one dies, we take care of:
- Contacting the priest, doctor or coroner
- Processing and filing death certificate
- Notifying family, friends, employer and others
- Transporting loved one into our care
- Contacting the Church
- Processing insurance
- Preparing and submitting an obituary
- Arranging for funeral and burial or entombment
- Scheduling the wake, funeral Mass and committal
- Suggesting care of estate
- Notifying Social Security Administration
Request a complimentary Funeral and Cemetery Preplanning Guide.
To help you preplan your funeral and burial and organize all the necessary information, we offer an easy-to-use guide entitled: A Gift of Love. The guide is free and will help your family in their time of need, whether or not you prearrange your funeral. Request a Funeral and Cemetery Preplanning Guide.
Talk to your loved ones, then call us.
Take some time to talk to your family about your funeral and burial wishes. Use our complimentary Funeral and Cemetery Preplanning Guide to create a helpful and informative resource for those who are left behind. Then, when you are ready, contact us to discuss preplanning a Catholic funeral.
Or fill out our online request form here.